Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Eat, Drink And Make Merry


Off for a day of play on Thursday but I'll be thinking about lots of things - Condi and her fuzziness on the torture issue and the world's real reaction to it, Tom Cruise and the Scientology healing ability, Jane Fonda and her inside information on our troops as "killing machines", the military spying on us and considering Quakers, of all people, a threat. It just doesn't stop does it? But I do. Fuzzy face will have a day with his Dad and I will be getting my Montana fix. If there are more than two cars on the road with me I'll feel crowded.

I hope to be back Friday but time is getting tight! For those of you who don't know, each year we each prepare a holiday meal, then swap the following year. This year the Thanksgiving triumph belonged to my guy; Christmas is on me and kitchen time beckons!

No comments: