Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Thinking Bloggers

Now this is what makes blogging fun! The Thinking Blogger Award is "out there" like topsy. Click the link to see how it all started!

I was doubly delighted to see two of my favorite blogs had bestowed the award to Dogwalk; Chronic Discontent and Old Dog New Trick.

There are some rules to participate and they are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post, The Thinking Blogger Award, so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).

Chronic Discontent's Brent Andrews, while living in Tennesee, knows the local blogging community well and has already named blogs I watch with some regularity. I will add two.

For wit, wisdom and some of the most down to earth common sense around I would include From a Simple Mind. Last, but by no means least, I must say that Huckleberries Online gives the entire community ample food for thought!

Cheers.

No comments: