Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm Back!

April 26, 2011 ~ Idaho
I can't believe we left to snow on the 18th and returned to it today! It's supposed to be spring!

The trip, on a scale of one to ten, ten being best, was easily a 9 1/2.  Not bad.

As for the guessing game I left you,  the last one is the Sechselaueten in Zurich, Switzerland. The end of winter festival.  Maybe we need one here to help things along!

The next one is looking down on the town of Gruyeres, Switzerland from it's castle. We have a castle here too.  It's known as "the resort".

The clock and the bears are in Bern, Switzerland.  And no, googling it isn't cheating I wouldn't think!

The first is, of course, a McDonald's, but in Garmisch Partenkirchen, Germany.  Everyone has a McDonald's.  

I'll be back when I get organized. I have video and photos to sort through. Picking out the highlights to share has got to be more pleasant than  returning to commenting on the state of the world!  I'm trying to prolong the vacation mood.

2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

It's wonderful that you're able to travel. I'm looking forward to your photos.

Word Tosser said...

wow, snow.... we didn't get any. Just rain...

Good to have you back and glad you had a good time.