Thursday, July 02, 2015

Finally, A Race!

I was beginning to wonder if it would happen.  A real contender would join the Democrat field for the presidential nomination.  And so it has.

Jim Webb is a good man and I think he'll give Hillary a real run for her money.  She's been inching left to keep Elizabeth Warren out of the race but I don't think Ms. Warren ever intended to run.  I think she sees herself being more effective as a power in the Senate.  If so I agree.

Webb will now pull Hillary back toward the center or he will own it.  It will be interesting to see how she handles it and what her minions have planned for Mr. Webb.  I doubt it will be fair nor truthful.

For the moment anyway, I'm elated.  Not only does Hillary have some real competition, Jim Webb is a man I could vote for.  I hope that doesn't jinx him!

No comments: