Friday, July 30, 2010

This Was My Dog Day Of The Summer!

Remember that little fuzz ball? The one on the right not too sure about the big guy next to him? It was about this time last year and I haven't seen him since. His Mom and I and Dr. Prince had lunch together and talked mostly about dogs. What else!

How I've missed that over sized bundle of joy that is a Saint Bernard! The scent of the fur, the softness of it. Even "the look" of saintly tolerence while receiving hugs for which he really wasn't in the mood. Too hot!

Sigh. It was a great change of pace for a summer day. Great memories and a short nonsensical piece of video by which to remember a close encounter with a furry kind.

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

I can tell you really miss your saint. I think you should buy another.