Tuesday, July 19, 2016

To Quote Hillery...

To quote Hillary, "What difference does it make...?"  First, I don't think Melania "plagiarized" Michele Obama's speech.  I doubt she's ever heard it or read it.

I found the text of each on Javier Panzar's Twitter feed.  He was good enough to bold face the offending parts.  Similar?  You bet.  Even if she did study the speech for guidance, is really that big a deal?


If I were the Republicans, rather than demanding someone be fired, why don't they get their act together and quit acting like a bunch of spoiled brats in a snit because they didn't get their way?  It's bad enough how they've been behaving throughout the primary season but now it's getting in your face coverage around the world!  Nice impression.

The Democrats have their turn next week.  I'd like to say I can hardly wait but quite honestly I don't really care to watch the glorification of Hillary Clinton.

About 10% of registered voters participated in the 2016 primaries.  How did we let so few bring us to this?


No comments: