Sunday, March 05, 2017

What About The Country??

I literally want to pull my hair out listening to the selfish, self-serving antics of our government.  Both sides.

True.  Trump isn't the greatest. He's a man-child but we elected him.  That the Democrats and Obama are bent on destroying his Presidency is appalling.  I know he isn't helping matters with his incessant tweeting with loose words and an even looser handle on facts but he's going to continue doing it.  Those who are in his inner circle have to learn to work around it.  And to anticipate it.  They need a war room like Clinton had so as soon as he tweets something they're on top of it instead of the media.

The Democrats, in their way are just as bad.  I don't know who is holding what over who's head but for them all to march in lock step tells me there is no thought being given to anything other than destroy, destroy, destroy.  We don't need to manufacture robots.  We've a whole Congress full of them.

And Mitch McConnell, get some guts and get the remaining cabinet officials into their offices. You don't have to put up with the Democrats delaying actions.  Put a time line on it and move forward.  Sheesh!  Do note he got his wife confirmed a while ago.

I know, I know.  It has been awhile since I've written much of substance but what is there to write about other than the inanity of it all?  I keep seeing images of Rosie O'Donnell screaming, "Nyet! Nyet! Nyet!" at some rally or Barbra Streisand complaining that Trump is making her gain weight.  Man, the substance of all this just escapes me.

But that's what I hear. Health care?  Does any one really have a clue?  I think it's all posturing because there is no plan and it's no more than a stalling tactic.  Rather than reforming the TSA the pat downs are going to get more invasive?  Is that actually possible?  And have those pat downs actually caught anyone that was a potential threat to the flight they were going to board?

I can't stand it any more! I really can't.  There's a country out here waiting for all those promises to become reality.  Is it going to happen?  I have my doubts. You have no idea how much it hurts to have to say that.

1 comment:

Word Tosser said...

for got last time I read this to add.. I SO AGREE WITH YOU.. it gets to the point I want to be one of those who puts their head in the sand.. and that is not my normal way of doing things..