Wednesday, October 06, 2021

How Time Flies!


 I saw this bit of clipart and it made me smile. I thought I better get to this.

I can't believe my last post was the middle of last month.  I guess there is some truth to the idea time flies by more quickly as you age. Hmmmm.

I do lose all track of it but I will use the excuse I've been busy. As the few of you who follow me know, I write children's adventure/mystery books and am trying to get number four in the series completed.

Having read through what I have, I decided it needs a major overhaul.  I found myself writing a history of the characters rather than concentrating on the adventure/mystery part.  Ho hum.  Back to square one.  It's coming.  But writing about it in a blog must also be ho hum for people looking for things of interest.  

A few times I've strayed back to old habits and blew off some steam over current day politics.  I could go back to that full time, but why?  I think just about everything that can be said has been said.  The question is what's to be done to change things?  I see the agents of change being parents. Don't mess with anyone's kids!  I think the military might have a say in what's going on, too.  The rank and file military.  Hopefully between the two groups some movement toward the positive can be made.

So, back to what I've been doing.  I'm working on a previews of my books, little slide shows, for my authors page on Amazon. I'll post them here just for the fun of it.  I'm also seeing if I can pull enough together to create a You Tube channel for Slobbers.  I'm getting way beyond my skill set with this but my publishing people think it's time to broaden his horizons. Anyone want to pitch in and help??

With that, I'll look at the clock and then get back to work.  Thanks for hanging around.

No comments: