Tuesday, February 08, 2022

I'm Still Alive and Kicking


Hello again!  It's been a while.  It seems time just passes me by and I've lost all concept of it. The illustration reminds me of me after I've watched the evening news. So much redundancy! And so grim.

I wonder if we will ever get back to normal. To be frank, I'm glad to see we ordinary citizens getting the courage to fight back to the ridiculous mandates we've been enduring for over two years now. Everyone from parents to truck drivers. The people who make the country work.

I've been lucky to have an activity that helps me lose myself when I feel depression rearing its ugly head.  It may be the best tonic in the world - writing stories for kids! 

It's fun and I love my characters. It's fun leading them into new adventures where they learn to think for themselves and often surprise the heck out of the adults who surround them. Of course, it helps to have a couple of Saint Bernards around to help them.

It's time now to finish this up, leave the office until morning, and fix dinner.  With an ear on the news and a finger on the remote mute button. 

I'm going to try to get back to this blog.  I know, I know. I've said that before, but I mean it. It helps purge the toxins within me.



No comments: